The Grand Award at the BALI National Landscape Awards went to the One Tower Bridge project. Well done all involved - Maylim Limited received the award for this project, which had Berkeley Homes as the client. Maylim's suppliers included Scotscape, to whom we proudly provided materials.
There were of course lots of awards - see them all at the BALI Awards website - and we were involved one way or another in many of them:
- Total Protection got a Principal Award for the Hard Landscaping Construction (£300k - £1.5m) at Dollar Bay.
- Talbot Farm Landscapes won the Principal Regeneration Scheme over £500k for Hyde Park Parade and also received the Special Award for Best First Time Entrant.
- Bowles & Wyer won no less than 6 awards, of which two as Principal Awards for Soft Landscaping Under £300K at St Peter’s College and for the brilliant Green Roof Installation at Eland House
- Elite Landscapes received an award for the fantastic work carried out at Chelsea Creek
- Skidmores of Hertford were rewarded for the great work done at Kings Langley
- Blakedown Landscapes (SE) picked up another award for St Mary’s Churchyard, Elephant & Castle (In which we were also involved)
- idverde UK among other awards picked up the Principal Award for Grounds Maintenance - Free Public Access, for Manor Gardens in Bexhill
- Kingston Landscape Group won the Principal Award in the Soft Landscaping £300k - £1.5m category and for the Green Roof Installation, both for the Dickens Yard project.
There might be some more observations on the event in the next few days...